This is what we promise to do...
We have always appreciated how professional, knowledgable and personal Richard, Karen and the staff are. Their service is expedient and their advice sound and is always communicated in a way that is understandable. As busy as they are, they always make time for you to ensure that your needs are met. We couldn’t be more pleased. - M.S.
- We promise to continually grow and develop our knowledge, resources and infrastructure in order to provide true value to our relationship.
- We set high standards and continually strive for improvement.
- We take responsibility for and follow through on our commitments.
- We focus on building trust and continually strive to earn and maintain that trust through our honesty, reliability and exceptional service.
- We promise to base all of our recommendations on your specific, individual situation and only after a thorough understanding of your personal dreams and goals.
- We promise to stay in touch and keep you informed as changes take place in the financial industry. We request that you also keep us abreast of changes in your life and circumstances so that we can provide you with the best possible service and help you navigate through life’s transitions.
This is what we promise not to do...
- We do not provide performance, we report it.
- We do not maximize returns – we make investment management recommendations that will hopefully provide portfolio performance sufficient to achieve your objectives and will not take on any unnecessary risk.
- We do not believe in market timing. Our clients are fully invested in the markets – good times and bad. Negative market conditions are out of everyone’s control.
- We do not react to or favor any one company due to initiatives and/or promotions. We will not jeopardize a client’s portfolio based on products available for a limited time or for increased compensation if not a correct fit for our client.
Honesty, integrity, courtesy, patience, caring, thoughtful, and a sense of humour where appropriate. But most of all, a sense of pride in a job well done. - S.M.
- We will not act in contravention to any provincial or federal law or guideline set out by our licensing or governing agencies. Our integrity and ethical business practices will not be compromised in any situation and are the foundation of our business.